Making a Donation
The Westmoreland Land Trust is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, making donations tax-deductible.
The trust can accept a variety of gifts, including cash donations, gifts of land, and bequests, and givers can get the personal benefit of claiming those gifts as deductible items on their taxes, in addition to the larger benefit of knowing that they are doing something important and long-lasting for our community.
Contact us for more information about making a donation or donate online today!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED ON THE 2012 DAY OF GIVING!
THIS WAS OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISING EVENT TO-DATE (See more details under “News”).
The Westmoreland Land Trust thanks the following 2011 donors:
- Benefactor ($5,000 and above)
- Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
- Westmoreland County Commissioners
- Associate ($250 to $499)
- Betsy Aiken
- Charles Duritsa
- Stephen and Susan Huba
- Donor (up to $249)
- Mark Bowers and Loree Speedy
- Virginia Gabriel
- R. Ted Harhai Campaign Fund
- Representative R. Ted Harhai
- Michael and Karen Jurkovic
- In Honor of Michael and Karen Jurkovic by Linda Johnson and Shelagh Byrne
- Commissioner Ted Kopas
- Michael Kuzemchak
- Lewis and Katherine Laffey Lobdell
- John Lohr
- Vincent Quatrini
- Malcolm and Patti Sias
- Lisa Smith
- Virginia Stump
- Joseph and Mary Lou Tarara